- Why buy a Techna Clip? Our Concealment System helps you eliminate the bulk and Printing of your daily conceal-carry device.
- Techna Clip is a Minimalist Holster solution for those who Conceal Carry.
- Included: (Black) Milled Billet back plate, High Carbon Spring Steel belt clip, plated with Teflon Stone Coat 5100, Screws and locking Washers.
- Quick 5 minute install with NO modification required. (Installs on the either side of the gun)
- Compatible with the Glock 43. Not compatible with the Glock 42.
- Product is backed by Full Money Back Guarantee and Lifetime Warranty! - Patent Pending!
- Features: a ambidextrous clip with protrusions that aid in gripping the clip when pulling the slide back.
- Newly redesigned backplate
- Will not fit Gen 5 models
- US Pat. 9,903,685
- US Pat. 9,677,847
INSTRUCTIONS & MATERIAL: Made of High Carbon Spring Steel. To install, following the instruction in your Glock® Owner’s Manual for remove the slide from the frame of the gun, then separate the barrel and recoil spring assembly from the slide. Then following the instructions provided with your Techna Clip, remove the slide cover plate located on the rear of the slide. Install the drilled and tapped slide cover plate provided with your Techna Clip. Mount the Techna Clip on (either side) of the slide with the screws and allen key provided.
Why buy a Techna Clip? Our products help you eliminate the bulk and printing of your daily conceal-carry device. Say goodbye to your bulky holsters that add unnecessary weight and discomfort. Concealed carry on the go with our easy “Clip it & Go” system!
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed,
or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that
this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.