- Why buy a Techna Clip®? Our Concealment System helps you eliminate the bulk and printing of your daily concealed carry device.
- Included: (Black) High carbon spring steel belt clip, plated with Teflon Stone Coat 5100 and grip plate replacement screws.
- Quick 5-minute install with NO modification required. Installs on the right side of the gun.
- Techna Clip® is a minimalist holster solution for those who conceal carry.
- Backed by a Money Back Guarantee and Lifetime Warranty!
- Compatible with 2.0 models.
- Compatible with all M&P SHIELD .9MM .40 models. Not compatible with other M&P® models.
- This model will not fit other M&P® models, just the M&P® Shield® models. See the other listings for other M&P® models.
- Features: a wide durable clip to keep your gun in place. Serrations along the clip that aid in gripping the clip when pulling the slide back.
- Newly redesigned slide backplate.
Smith & Wesson Shield (9mm & .40)
Are you tired of holsters that are bulky and bulgy? Are you ready for an amazingly comfortable and fast method for concealing your pistol? Then witness the Techna Clip® for the Smith & Wesson Shield (9mm & .40), a truly minimalist solution for those who carry concealed. It's a concealable gun clip that easily affixes to your sidearm to deliver a secure, lightweight, and discreet carry option - without a holster. The Techna Clip® installs quickly and requires no gunsmithing to your firearm. Now you can stash your pistol in your pocket, on your waist, or even in the small of your back!
The Techna Clip® comes with a fully machined threaded frame pin and screw that secures the Techna Clip® to the right side of the gun. The replacement pin and screw can be left in place indefinitely, with or without the Techna Clip® attached. Extra screws are included. The high quality Teflon coating prevents abrasion to the gun by providing a thin but highly durable cushion between the Techna Clip® and the slide. The Techna Clip® comes in black and installs on the right side of the gun.
INSTRUCTIONS & MATERIAL: Made of High Carbon Spring Steel. To install, following the instruction in your Smith & Wesson® owner’s manual for remove the slide from the frame of the gun, then separate the barrel and recoil spring assembly from the slide. Then following the instructions provided with your Techna Clip®, remove the slide cover plate located on the rear of the slide. Install the drilled and tapped slide cover plate provided with your Techna Clip®. Mount the Techna Clip® on the right side of the slide with the screws and allen key provided.
Why buy a Techna Clip? Techna Clip manufactures a product that helps you eliminate the bulk and printing of your daily conceal-carry device. Say goodbye to your bulky holsters that add unnecessary weight and discomfort. Concealed carry on the go with our easy “Clip it & Go” system!