- Why buy a Techna Clip? Our Concealment System helps you eliminate the bulk and Printing of your daily conceal-carry device.
- Included: (Black) High Carbon Spring Steel belt clip, plated with Teflon Stone Coat 5100 and grip plate replacement screws.
- Quick 5-minute install with NO modification required. Installs on the (right side) of the gun.
- Not compatible with Colt Mustang or Kimber Micro with out modification to the clip. Modification will include shaving off a portion of the clips plate that goes under the grip and drilling new screw holes.
- Compatible with Ambi Safety. Gun must have flat grip plates. Note: grip plates that have raised panels and seat into the frame of the gun are not compatible with this belt clip.
- Backed by a Money Back Guarantee and Lifetime Warranty!
Sig Sauer P238 - Note: Grip plates that have raised panels and seat into the frame of the gun are not compatible with this belt clip
Are you tired of holsters that are bulky and bulgy? Are you ready for an amazingly comfortable and fast method for concealing your pistol? Then, witness the Techna Clip for the Sig Sauer P238 .380, a truly minimalist solution for those who carry concealed. It's a concealable gun clip that easily affixes to your sidearm to deliver a secure, lightweight and discreet carry option-without a holster. The Techna Clip installs quickly and requires no gunsmithing to your firearm. Now you can stash your pistol in your pocket, on your waist, or even in the small of your back!
The Techna Clip comes with screws and an allen key that secures the Techna Clip to (right side) of the gun. Extra screws are included. The high quality Teflon coating prevents abrasion to the gun by providing a thin but highly durable cushion between the Techna Clip and the slide. The Techna Clip comes in Black and fits all Sig Sauer P238 models that have flat grip plates.
INSTRUCTIONS & MATERIAL: Made from High Carbon Spring Steel. To install, remove the grip plate from the (right side) of the frame of the gun, then place the Techna Clip under the grip plate, replace the grip plate and secure with the provided screws and allen key.
Why buy a Techna Clip? Our products help you eliminate the bulk and printing of your daily conceal-carry device. Say goodbye to your bulky holsters that add unnecessary weight and discomfort. Concealed carry on the go with our easy “Clip it and Go” system!